Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Release Day!

Officially Bring Me To Life is out in the world. Now I get to commence biting my nails until they're gone, wait a week, and bite again.

While I will post links and such, I also want to take this time to thank some people.

First, thank you to my amazing editor, Jennifer Miller. Bring was a bit of a mess when she accepted it, and to tell the truth, I'm not sure why she did take it on. I feel like it was so much work. But she was patient with me, showed me how to improve this, and every other manuscript. She did such an awesome job and the book is so much better for it. So mega thanks to Jennifer for believing in me and my book. You don't know how much it means to me.

Thank you to my betas, Azalea Moone and Barbara Sheridan. They read Bring and pointed out issues. Both gave me some advice that really helped it form nicely. Without you two I'm not sure the book would be out there.

Thank you to the Bordello over on Absolute Write. They've taught me so much about writing and making a manuscript shine. They listen when I gripe about writing issues, and they help me through it. Your knowledge has been so valuable.

Thank you to me amazing husband, my mom, and my best friend. I think they've all heard so much about my books that they're probably sick of it, but they always listen. I appreciate your support.

And to Little. She knows who she is. She taught me to always use my imagination and never be afraid of it. Some people might say zombie erotic romances are gross or weird, and that's okay. Little showed me to never forget my imagination, and I haven't.

Thank you all so much. You guys are forever in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment